Not Just Collectibles, LLC
Sd.Kfz. 9/1 Famo
Sd.Kfz. 9/1 Famo
Sd.Kfz. 9/1 “FAMO” was the largest of the family of German half-track vehicles from the Second World War. It was designed as a heavy artillery tractor, but its operation in wartime conditions gave it other tasks. The vehicle was used mainly in repair units and was used to tow armored vehicles. With the development of armored weapons, increasingly heavy tanks were towed by two or even three vehicles of this type. The tractor was powered by the Maybach HL 108 engine. The same power units were installed in the first versions of the Pz. Kpfw. III and IV. The tractor version 9/1 was equipped with a six-ton crane (Bildstein).
Sd.Kfz. 9/1 "Famo" was developed in a scale of 1:35 matching the figures and consists of 498 building blocks. The functionalities of the model include: working caterpillar traction, rotating wheels, seats for figures, a rotating crane equipped with a movable arm, raised supports and a hook on which you can hang a block engine.
All graphic elements are high-quality prints. The figure depicts a German mechanic holding pliers in his hand. The set comes with a plate with the name of the set printed on it. Our 1:35 scale collection isn’t complete without this set! In the Historical Collection from COBI, vehicles with a technical background do not often appear. This is the perfect addition to your military vehicle collection. It is also a perfect complement to custom dioramas. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
- 498 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- An additional block with the name of the model
- Figure - mechanic
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 215 mm (8.5") x 120 mm (4.9") x 105 mm (4.1")