Not Just Collectibles, LLC
Our model of the powerful Sd.Kfz. 173 Jagdpanther tank destroyer was developed in a large 1:28 scale using 1076 elements and measures 34cm in length. The large size of the model made it possible to create details of the interior of the vehicle. The model offers access to the service hatch, under which there is a removable engine. Additional functionalities are the cannon, which can also be moved sideways, access to hatches for the crew and working tracks. The model uses high-quality, durable prints. The set includes a figure of a tank destroyer commander, which also includes prints on the back. The set is completed with a white brick with the name of the vehicle printed on it. Such a huge model provides many hours of exciting construction and will become a dominant piece in your collection! Build history, brick by brick, with COBI!
Jagdpanzer V "Jagdpanther" was the best German tank destroyer of World War II. It was designed on the chassis of the famous Panther tank. This huge vehicle was equipped with an effective and battle-proven 88mm gun. The destroyer was characterized by very good armor and mobility. Production of the Jagdpanther started in December, 1943. About 392 units of this vehicle were produced by the end of the war. Jagdpanthers were baptized in Normandy, and they also fought in the Ardennes and in Germany. They appeared on the Eastern Front in the fall of 1944 and successfully fought against Soviet IS-2 tanks! The vehicle is still very popular today and often appears not only in literature, but also in games, films and video materials, always inspiring curiosity and awe.
- 950 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Only permanent prints were used without the use of stickers
- 1 figure
- Plate with the name of the set
- Removable engine
- Access to the interior
- Scale 1:28
Model dimensions (L x H): 340 mm (13.4") x 140 mm (5.5")